1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?
I love to knit with baby alpaca because I love its softness.
Do not like acrylics, acrylic blends or novelties of any kind.
2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in?
I have a circular solution for my circs & dpns.
3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Probably over 30 yrs & I think I learned from videos I took out of the library. Nobody in my family knitted.
Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced? Intermediate...I never gauge...I should but I don't...so I haven't earned a higher place in the chain of things!!! LOL!!!
4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list? No
5. What's your favorite scent? Vanilla
6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Yes
Favorite candy? Milk Chocolate, Nips.
7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? nothing else really.
Do you spin? a little bit, but I got frustrated so I gave it up...maybe someday I'll try again.
8. What kind of music do you like? anything weird w/lots of drums. Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD) Yes
9. What's your favorite color(s)? I like all colors but my absolute faves are the fiery colors...reds/oranges.
Any colors you just can't stand? Not really
10. What is your family situation?
Do you have any pets?
11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos?
Yes to all but ponchos.
12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?
lace & sox
13. What are you knitting right now?
A shawl, baby sweater, sox & a hat.
14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts?
15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Circular Bamboo, aluminum, plastic? Aluminum. Circs...my newest crave is the Lantern Moon Ebony...any size!
16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift?
17. How old is your oldest UFO?
a shawl that's going on 1 year.
18. What is your favorite holiday?
19. Is there anything that you collect? gorgeous yarn
20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on?
Lantern Moon Ebony Circs, Socks that Rock lightweight, Jitterbug in the yellow Popsicle colorway (can't find it anywhere!)
What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?
none, only buy them if I like them.
21. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn?
new bind offs..interesting heels...
22. Are you a sock knitter?
What are your foot measurements?
23. When is your birthday? March...I'm a Pisces.
24. Are you on Ravelry? Yes If so, what's your ID?
I think I signed up but haven't heard back yet