Wednesday, June 07, 2006

nuther charity cap

I just loved these colors!!!!
no pattern tho, just my own design. the cap started off w/berocco hip hop which is a real pretty thick & thin wool, followed by lopi, an icelandic wool. I usually cast on any multiple of 7, do a ribbing w/a knit 1 or 2 in the back of the stitch then a purl 1 or 2, depending if I end up w/an odd number "accidentally" (how did THAT happen???) & go for about 3" then just plain knit till I get sick & tired. then I knit 10 knit 2 tog all the way around. then a plain knit row in between. then knit 9 knit 2 together then a plain knit & do this same thing all the way down to knit 1 knit 2 tog, plain knit, then knit 2 together until I'm left w/7 stitches. then just run the yarn thru the 7, pull tight, tie off & waa laa!!!!!

No comments: