Monday, August 14, 2006

baby cable cap


this is just precious & I got the pattern from www.purlywhites.typepad.com & it was easy & adorable. I thought it came out a bit bigger than baby size tho...more like toddler size. but what do I know?? there has been no baby around here for awhile unless you count the cat & she wouldn't even try it on. then again, I've been known to never do a gauge swatch & have knitted things that came out just the tiniest bit HUGE!!!
so thank you, purly girl, for a wonderful pattern....some nice head will be very pleased indeed.

2 comments:

KNITWHIT said...

Ollie, send me your email addy and I can send you the pattern for the lacy cap off my blog.

Maureen

Kerry said...

I love this hat!!! I'm sure it'll be just perfect. Babies seem to be nothing but head for a very long time! :-)