Saturday, May 12, 2007

EIGHT RANDOM THINGS

EIGHT RANDOM THINGS

Sandie (http://stash-n-stitch.blogspot.com/) tagged me...
But first: The rules:

1: Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.

2: People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.

3: At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names.

4: Don't forget to leave them a comment and tell them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

1. If I don't know you well, I am extremely shy. My friends don't believe it but it's true.

2. I am very greedy...I always want more. but alot of the things I get I end up giving away. still....I am very greedy.

3. I love animals more than people. I really do.

4. I am afraid of the dark & have used night lights my whole life.

5. I have a built in poxy that causes icky things to happen to people when they are mean to me. nothing tragic, just annoying little bruises or they lose important things....I never know what it will be, but it sure does work.

6. I am always thinking about knitting. Always.

7. I have to visually see something to learn it...I cannot read it out of a book...& then I have to write it down in my own words in order to remember it.

8. I don't even know 8 other bloggers well enough to ask them to do this "Random Things" thingee......how sad is that.....so I guess it will end here...unless somebody wants to volunteer. I'll add Number 9 to make up for it.

9. I cannot type or knit without looking & I can't seem to learn a language either. I've tried. Although years ago I started to learn sign language from a library book. Maybe if I can get my hands on a dvd or video I'll have better luck.

Wabbit, I'll be happy to tag you if you want but I have a feeling the answer is no. well ok then.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My goodness Ollie, I was just getting here to let you know you were tagged, and you've discovered it on my blog even before I got here. And boy have you been busy too. I checked your blog this morning early, and there was nothing new here. Now, a few hours later, and look how you've progressed. Now I have to back and read everything and get caught up. haha

And yes, you were tagged, and thank you so much for playing along.

Anonymous said...

You might be shy, but to people that you know, you are a wonderful friend, very warm and thoughtful.

I've used nite lights all my life as well. Not totally because I am frightened, but because I like to see where I'm walking. I trip on anything and everything if I don't see it first. Very clumsy.

I had to think long and hard to come up with 8 bloggers to tag. I don't think I have that many that regularly visit my blog, but I have a few, so they are now "it" along with you. LOL

Knitty_Prof said...

I tagged myself!

Wabbit said...

I'll accept the tag, Ollie. Though I have no idea who I can tag who hasn't already been tagged. Kimi needs to start blogging, though if she did you would have tagged her already!

Miss you, Ollie! The boys send you happy tail waggings and lots of puppy kisses.

HUGS,
Wabbit