EIGHT RANDOM THINGS
Sandie (http://stash-n-stitch.blogspot.com/) tagged me...
But first: The rules:
1: Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2: People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
3: At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names.
4: Don't forget to leave them a comment and tell them they're tagged, and to read your blog.
1. If I don't know you well, I am extremely shy. My friends don't believe it but it's true.
2. I am very greedy...I always want more. but alot of the things I get I end up giving away. still....I am very greedy.
3. I love animals more than people. I really do.
4. I am afraid of the dark & have used night lights my whole life.
5. I have a built in poxy that causes icky things to happen to people when they are mean to me. nothing tragic, just annoying little bruises or they lose important things....I never know what it will be, but it sure does work.
6. I am always thinking about knitting. Always.
7. I have to visually see something to learn it...I cannot read it out of a book...& then I have to write it down in my own words in order to remember it.
8. I don't even know 8 other bloggers well enough to ask them to do this "Random Things" thingee......how sad is that.....so I guess it will end here...unless somebody wants to volunteer. I'll add Number 9 to make up for it.
9. I cannot type or knit without looking & I can't seem to learn a language either. I've tried. Although years ago I started to learn sign language from a library book. Maybe if I can get my hands on a dvd or video I'll have better luck.
Wabbit, I'll be happy to tag you if you want but I have a feeling the answer is no. well ok then.