Tuesday, October 16, 2007

SP11 package

it's times like this that I really feel bad about not having a camera...my pal sent me a package & inside was size 0 32" knit picks circular needles...they really feel nice & I can't wait to try them out...
a whole collection of pampering feet stuff, just in time for winter weather, keep away those cracks for sure...
a medicated lip balm, truly a necessity cause I go thru blistek like crazy so I can't wait to try this....
& the most gorgeous shade of pink alpaca silk yarn...truly scrumptious!!!!!!
I'm hoping I didn't forget anything...but my goodies are at home & I am at work cause I don't even have the use of a pc at home anymore, at the moment anyway!!!!
thank you again, my pal....you are the best!!!!

in other news I finished another birch (cept for blocking!) in a merino/silk brick red color...it really came out nice.....
still working on joe's sox...& another lace shawl that will take me forever because the yarn is so fine....
and it's already the middle of october???? how on earth did that happen????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad it made it to you! I really hope you liked everything. The lip stuff is my absolute favorite.

SP