Saturday, December 23, 2006

oh brother

this is what my dear friend, woman of the world that she is, wrote on my blog:

maggie said: ok kim, that's a really NOT cleaver way to try to get a blanket, esp. THAT blanket!!!!!!! I'll be watching to see how this one plays out!!!!! Oh yes I will!!! M

and one more thing, what the hell is a sp9????

maggie dear, you really do need to get out more. SP9 is a secret swap where 1 person spoils another w/goodies for a few months. in secret. you don't know who your pal is until the end. it's fun!!!! maybe we can talk YOU into signing up for the next one, yes?????
MY SP9 writes to me, in secret, & I can even write back but it's all anonymous. you'd love it!!!!!

1 comment:

Maggie said...

thank you for the 'clear up'....things arenot going well,,,i sprained my wrist/hand today, left hand....it's in a brace and useless, reduced me to tears....can't knit......what's left to say.....i'll probably break my leg tomorrow...did ya knit at rabbits?