Saturday, January 07, 2006

hows about another pic?????


don't even ask why I am doing a separate blog for each pic....I guess I think I'll be taking up less room or bytes or something???!!! it doesn't matter so let's just concentrate on the pics & not try to figure me out. others have tried & they are now locked up in a loony bin somewhere.
here is a scarf that I made for the scarf swap & just sent out today...only because I wanted a pic of it, so swap partner please forgive me for being late. it came out really nice, if I do say so myself, & was made with a very nice purple merino wool. I must have started about 10 different scarves before I finally decided that this would be the one. I even blocked it, which took a day or 2 to dry, beleive it or not. how cool am I, eh?? ok, enuff about me, here's the pic of what I call the Scroll Scarf, as I made it up myself using the scroll pattern from 1 of the barbara walker books.

1 comment:

Ollie said...

thank you sweetie!!!!