Wednesday, January 18, 2006

wednesday & isn't it beautiful!!!!

what a wonderful day today is!!!! still very cool & clear & I just love this weather!!!!! here in arizona it's really unbearable about 5 months out of the year, but the rest of the time it's like heaven on earth!!!
I'm working on a plain sock; blue ribbing w/a regia stripe leg. I'm on double points where I usually work on 2 circs but I just felt like it. what can I say??!!! I do funny things sometime!!! my buddy sandie is an expert on the magic loop so maybe I'll transfer my stitches to my long addi & see how that goes.
my other project is the Lion Brand pattern called Nature in Natural Afghan & I'm using some more baby alpaca, in a chunky weight. it's all in 1 piece but has separate scenes & it was really going great until.
yep, I redid 1 row about 6 times & stupid me, I shoulda checked online for errata but I didn't until my friend mentioned it. sure enough there it was. but it still didn't seem right & the numbers looked off so I'm improvising for now. I'll see how it goes & then I'll post a pic!
well, that's all for now!!!

No comments: