I finally got the pic of maggie's sox. they were washed & on the blockers but they look ok.
I also finished a pair of much larger bed sox from a pattern I'm just doing for the 1st time & wanted to make sure it was easy & I liked it. I did. but they are way too big & only good to lounge around it. I used some leftover Calmer from Rowan & size 3 addi circs & did 2 sox at once. again, the toe grafting stinks but hey, that's life. the color is supposed to be a really pretty berry color but you'd never know by looking at the pic so sorry bout that!
ok, well I can't seem to get either pic to upload so it will just have to wait until I get home.