Sunday, February 05, 2006

sox all done

that's right, the sox for maggie are all done....but can I just say how much I hate to graft??? I really don't hate to graft, I enjoy the process & all, but on sock toes it just never comes out the way I would like. my toe always seems to dip inwards on itself...I try making it looser, I try that bind off thingee on all 4 edge stitches 1st, but it still looks awful. one of the reasons I prefer toe up. why I did cuff down??? no idea. I'm a terrible sock knitter. yes, I'm sure that's it. I keep trying but maybe I just wasn't meant to do it. gad, what a whiner!!!!!! somebody slap me in the face. thank you. I feel better now!!!!! LOL!!!!!
I'll take a pic shortly...gotta find the camera.

1 comment:

Ollie said...

I wish it were that simple but it just doesn't work...thanks for the support tho!!!!!!