Monday, March 13, 2006

latest pics

I've been busy, lil kiddies. here is another mouse that still needs to be felted & stuffed & if you notice he is ear-less....why bother when the lil poop head is just gonna tear em off.
and my very 1st attempt at Entrelac. I was amazed at how easy it turned out to be. I have made the attempt before but maybe the directions were not as clear as I need, small pea brain that I have embedded in my head & all. anyway, here it is, not completed yet but ready to be seen, none the less!!!!!

ok, well the powers at be seem to want to block my attempts at adding pics so I'll wait a bit & try again. sorry about that!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can't wait to see the pictures, especially of the bag. maybe one of these days i'll give those instructions a try. i love the look of entrelac, and meg and ez always made it look like so much fun, but i never thought i'd actually be able to do it myself.

you are magic. that's the only explanation. heheheehe

kimi

Anonymous said...

earless mousies sound great!
i have to try this too!blessings, L