Sunday, October 29, 2006

happy halloween from my SP9 bud!!!!!


is this the most adorable lil punkin you ever did see???? secret pal o mine, did you knit & felt that yourself????? it came out just lovely!!!!! and check out the card that she made just for me me me!!!! yes, I know she did!!! I can tell!!!!
and look really really closely now......fobs that say I for Increase & D for Decrease....I have NEVER seen anything like that before!!!!! they are adorable!!!!! thank you so much my dear SP9 pal...you are the best!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that you like the little felted pumpkin and yes I did knit and felt that myself, I winged it on the lid (couldn't find a pattern). When I saw the letter initials I knew they just had to be turned into decrease/increase stitch markers. P.S. There was suppose to be some candy in the pumpkin but it didn't make it, however I know you will be happy to heard that it was mighty fine tastin!!!!!

Maggie said...

no comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!