Monday, October 30, 2006

Sandie's Sachets


I should be taken out & beaten for the way I screw things up on the computer. dear Sandie was kind enough to send me a pic of the lovely sachets she gifted me with when we finally met face to face at the Rhinebeck Fiber Festival in New York & it has taken me THIS long to post them. I swear to you the intention was there, it was just time bashing that got the better of me. so here they are....and they are lovely!!! and they smell great, each a different scent from the others!!! I have 1 in my closet, 1 in my "craft" room & 1 in my bedroom & they are heavenly. Thank you so much, Sandie, for scenting my life so sweetly!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Maggie said...

They are absolutely gorgeous!!! Now that's what I call a "way cool " gift!!!!!!!!! You Rock Sandra! Maggs

Sandra Knapp said...

Aww gee Ollie,

Thanks sweetie. Now your clothes can smell as sweet as YOU ARE!! :)

So, you went over to Blogger beta eh? Well, I like the color of your template very much, but what happened to all my work????

Your SP9 Pal said...

Oh how cute! You have got to get her to share the patterns or else adopt me!