Saturday, October 28, 2006

news!!!!

so much to tell!!!!!!
my SP9 sent me a very special goodie today!!! I'm just waiting for my pic so I can post it properly....thank you so much, my awesome goodie giver...I'm delighted by what you sent!!!!!! happy halloween to you my dearest!!!!

maggs was kind enuff to take my fichu today & will block it for me as soon as she can....but my sweet friend has a bad tooth & it's been paining her for quite some time now. there's no hurry, dear friend...you just take care of that tooth!!!!! and thank you for all that you do for me....even tho I threatened you with bodily harm altho I really don't think anybody needs to know that if you get my drift.

I'm still moving along on the triangular shawl but decided to take a break & do the edging on the baby alpaca throw that's been done now for almost a year. it's the nature tree of life lionbrand pattern & it's just beautiful w/all the leaves & trees on it. it's also buttery soft as only baby alpaca can be. I just love it so I better hurry up!

and sandie is still whipping out hats for caps for the capital http://www.savethechildren.org/capstothecapital/ so please check it out & get started on those caps for those innocent lil babies. It’s a truly worthwhile cause!!!!!

No comments: