Thursday, December 08, 2005

is it friday yet????

has this been a long week or is it just me????
I made 2 tiny baby caps for 2 friends out of the Berocco Plush, just knitting around until done, & they both came out very soft & nice. I originally bought it to make the cute lil Ugg baby boots but my skin is so dry that the suede yarn keeps sticking to it. not fun. how many times must I file my skin down w/the nail file????? and then all that lotion. I don't drink enuff water so my skin is under-hydrated. you can't win. either you're too oily or too dry. such is life.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome! now i can finally comment! sheesh, that was a pain! don't ever put me through that again! i love ya babe, but a girl's got her limits! hehehehe

glad to see you're posting daily. very important. but i still want to see pics. have j do it. he's a wiz on the pc, he should be able to do it in a flash!

i want to see the hats and you simply MUST make the uggs. i want to touch them!

Ollie said...

I didn't take a pic of the baby hats, I just gave them to who they were assigned to. I have the pic of the pretty wascloth tho...does that count????!!!

and a public apology to all that tried to access my blog but could not because of the lousy reception area!!!! ha ha ha!!!! it's all better now!

Ollie said...

miss sandie, how DID you get so smart!!??? but yes, I've seen lil ol things here & there so I really must get in there & read them sometimes...or like I did today for miss kim, who swore I tried to ban her from my site (you know you did, pippi!) until I hunted far & wide & FINALLY figured it out...& all by myself I must say!!!!
ok, when I get home I'll try to get some pics took (see, I still need my man!!!) & get them on here.....but they can't compare to what you gals make!!!!!

Anonymous said...

okay, i wake up in the pitch dark, drive to work in the pitch dark, sit here in the pitch dark, and open the blog to read a friendly post to start my day.

and there is no new post. yet. get on it sleepy head.

hehehehehe